Wednesday 6 June 2012

Narrowed Down- My Official Announcement!!!

Hey everyone,

I have been very, very, very busy recently for lots of reasons. The main reason is that I have been working on my first script for the past month and a half. The script is for a movie that I will be working on with some of my friends. We all express similar interest in the film industry and decided to work on a project together. We will all be going our separate ways next year and I thought we should work on something to remember each other. Enough with me talking. I'm just going to explain what it is about.


Narrowed Down Official Storyline:

After a gruesome murder occurrence in a close knit neighbourhood, the lives of 4 classmates interwind and they discover that their past has a great impact on the current crime.

I know this isn't much to work with on the story, but its what I am going to tell you until later!!! The official filming blog is : narroweddownblog.blogspot.com but since I am directing I will update this too on the info of the movie.

If you would like to see some photos, please visit my Narrowed Down photo album on Flickr.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kassy98/sets/72157629897697398/


I will also be updating my instagram ( kassy98 ) with photos from the set, so be sure to follow me there!!!! Thanks so much!

Kassy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal