Sunday 3 June 2012

Vampire Diaries- Season Finale. Thoughts!!




I know this is a bit late, but I have been a Vampire Diaries fan for the longest time. Back when I was in the 6th grade- my mom introduced me to the world of the love triangles and Vampire Diaries. At that time, Vampire Diaries was being called a " Twilight Copy" and other names. I didn't want to be near it. After a long night of homework, I came downstairs to rest and everyone was watching Vampire Diaries. After complaining of how much I didn't want to see Vampires, I finally watched 2 minutes of it. I stayed that whole hour.

The Vampire Diaries is so highly addictive. I have been on and off with many shows: Switched at birth, the secret circle, Nine Lives of chloe king, the lying game, pretty little liars and many others. Although I may miss some episodes, I have never missed an episode of Vampire Diaries. That says something.

Its the whole dynamics of the snow that make it so good. The characters have great personalities. Elena is someone that people can relate to because she is pretty genuine. She isn't one of those bratty girls like they portry her in the book. Damon and Stefan are too easy to love. They're contrasting personalities are what makes the audience fall in love with them. Not to mention the love triangle- Elena Damon and Stefan. We all know what team your on. Team Damon. Well thats me.

The acting is so good. Nina Dobrev has pulled such an impressive performance to play both Elena and Katheraine that it is astounding. She pulls if off so well. Not to mention the other characters. A few of my favourites were: Damon, Stefan, Caraoline, Bonnie, Claus, Rebeccah, Elijah, Lexi and a lot more. The acting is what keeps us watching the show, because it is pulled off so well.

SPOILERS!!!!



Thoughts on season 3 finale:


Holy crap! That finale was amazing. My favourite episode of the whole series. I loved how they did the flashbacks and how much emotion and meaning they put into it. It seriously made me want to cry.

So starting- Claus got staked in the last episode. Later on Alaric found him and staked him. I was in shock!!!! How was it going to turn out!! Later when Elena had to make her choice and chose Stefan, I was upset. Mostly because I am team Damon. Also the part when I found out that Claus was actually alive, he just was living in Tylers body confused me. Bonnie cast a spell to sacrifice Tylers body to make sure her friends lived. But Claus is still living. Lastly Matt and Elena drove off the bridge! They got into a little accident- we experienced flashbacks with what happened with her parents and the current situation. Elena told Stefan to save Matt first- and he agreed. But what I don't understand is that Stefan is so strong- couldn't he save both of them?? But Elena's body is retrieved and Alartic dies. If he dies, it could be for only one reason- Elena is dead! Later on we dissever that Merdith gave Elena blood to heal her from her previous injury- vampire blood. This can only mean one thing-

ELENA IS A VAMPIRE!!!


WOAH!!!!!!! I KNEW THAT WAS GONNA HAPPENN!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Team Claus and Caroline! Nice review Kassy
    -Arielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe Thanks!!!! Can't wait until season 4 :D

      Delete

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal