Friday 8 June 2012

The Secret Circle is finished??? What is wrong with this world?

The Secret Circle, runner up to Vampire Diaries on my list. All my friends watched it, that is why I was so surprised to see that CW is cancelling the TV show, yes The Secret Circle is cancelled. Not being picked up.

The Secret Circle wasn't my favourite show of all time, not by a long shot. It was a lot like Vampire Diaries, but I still enjoyed it a lot. I thought for sure it was going to be contained, but for some reason it got cancelled.

Here is the reason: Viewers went down, almost halfway. I don't understand why the views went down, because as the show went on it seemed to get better and better and I kept on getting more and more hooked onto the show. One reason could be that it isn't as appropriate as the Vampire Diaries. The Vampire Diaries is its sister show, and it goes on right after, maybe if it was a tad bit more appropriate parents would watch it with their kids when it came on, instead of switching the channel.

I really, really want them to bring this show back, but I don't think that will happen! I just hope another good show comes along!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal