Friday 1 June 2012

Songs I liked before they were famous!!!

You know those songs that become hits, like 6 months after the song comes out? There are a lot of people that probably bought that song before it. Here are the songs I listened to before they came out as big songs!!

Naturally- Selena Gomez

As soon as her first album came out, I demoed each song and loved Naturally instantly. At that time the song " Falling Down" was a huge hit and Naturally wasn't known. It still is a great catchy song!


Smile- Avril Lavigne


When her new album came out, I demoed it and loved it. I only bought a few songs before completing my album in the end, smile was one of them. Even though it swore, I still thought it was a pretty good song.

Curiousity- Carly Rae Jepsen


When her new album came out, I bought this song. I loved it!! I was surprised to see it on the radio a couple weeks after!!!

Arms- Christina Perri




After hearing the amazing " Jar of hearts" I demoed her album. I  loved this song and its great meaning and melody.



Domino- Jessie J


I bought this song before it started being played on the radio!!!I loved it so much and had it on auto repeat. Then I started hearing it on the radio months later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal