Tuesday 5 June 2012

Why I still like Instagram better than Facebook Camera.



I am proud to say I will not be using the Facebook camera on my phone, anytime soon.
The release of the app Facebook Camera triggered many questions: Its just like instagram! Facebook bought instagram! I decided to download it and try it. Not. For. Me.

Its pretty odvious what Facebook camera was made for, sharing photos on your Facebook. I don't really like that idea. When you share photos on Facebook, Facebook owns them. I don't want Facebook to own the photos I took the effort to take.

Another thing is that, Instagram is to share my photos with people who actually like photography. Facebook is to share it with everyone, the reason why I don't post my instagram photos on my Facebook profile is because I don't want people from Facebook to see them! I use instagram to get away from Facebook! Get away from those cheesy status updates and stupid quotes! Not to share them with the people I am trying to get away from! ( Another reason why I have twitter).

Effect wise- the effects are good, everything is good, but the concept. I like the instagram network, but the Facebook network will stay the same. Its pointless, if I want to share a photo on Facebook, I would share it through instagram, not get a whole new app...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal