Wednesday 20 June 2012

It is truly summer.

One week and 2 days: Until Summer vacation. I still feel like it was the first day of school just a couple weeks ago. It's funny how time just keeps on getting faster and faster. One week and 2 days.

Half of my school was away today? Why? Because of the weather. It is like 40 degrees outside and everybody seems to be complaining about all the heat. Me? Well, i'm not cold, but I am definatly not overheated today. Everybody wishes they were me right now.

The curriculm is done for most students, not us. We have a french drama project, which frankly takes all the fun out of scriptwriting because of the tight requirements for what to write it about and the tenses and stuff. We also havea french geo project that I am just way to tired to do at this moment.

Just finished doing my english production. I made a commercial for Toronto and shot all the footage used in it! I just got my mark back and it was a 95!!! WHOOOHOOOOO

Grad is on Tuesday! Can you believe it? I am graduating. I grauduated 2 years ago. Another one. Yay. Lets put it this way: My grad is on Tuesday, Owl City's new song is on Tuesday. Which one am I most excited for? Take a guess.
I just finished my last shift being a libary moniteur, and the libary is so hot, luckily there is a nice fan beside me.

So, I shall be counting down the days until freedom, and I am just so excited to be back blogging this summer.

Some stuff coming up:
Brave Review
Special Entry ( With Photogirl1919)
School year summary
Wonderland
Maybe I'm Dreaming Review
THE MIDSUMMER STATION
Narrowed Down Info
Info on the future fairy tale theme coming our way for 2013
ETC.

If you are already on Summer Vacation, you have no idea how much I envy you.
Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal