Friday 22 June 2012

Vampire Diaries Tag!

I saw people doing this on youtube, and I thought: Why not do this on my blog. Basicially it is a whole bunch of questions about a selected topic, I will be answering the questions on my favourite T.V series, the Vampire Diaries!!!!!!! 








1. How did u discover the show?


I discovered this show when everyone was into twilight and such. My mom is a huge Twilight fan and still is and decided to try watching Vampire Diaries, I was not happy and asked her to change it. She told me that she was going to keep it on and after I watched 2 minutes of it, I was hooked!!!


2. Who's your favorite character!


My favourite character is Damon. I just love his bad guy essence and the fact that he isn't afraid to be who he wants to do what he wants. Ian Somehoulder just adds so much to the character and portrays him so well. 

3. If you were vampire would u live of human or animal blood?

I am pretty sure I would live on the animal blood, but I think I would balance it out. I would never actually drink real human blood from a direct human, I would take it from the blood banks so it wouldn't hurt a human or animal. 

4. Team Stephan or damon!

Team Damon. There isn't even a question. I have been team Damon since episode 1!!

5. What's ur favorite supernatural power?

I like the Vampires ability to make people forget stuff. Mostly I like the power of the witches, I think Bonnies powers are pretty cool, she can levitate and stuff like that and I would love to do that. 


6. If u were to be a character who would u be?
I think I would be Katherine, I just love how she was able to travel the world and see so many different eras of time and meet so many different people. I wouldn't kill people, but I just think that element of Katherine's character and the fact that she embraces being a Vampire is pretty cool. 
7. Have u read the book series?


I tried and I hated it. (Sorry)

8. Who's ur crush on the show?



Damon. Damon. Damon. ( Teehee) 

9. What was ur first initial thought of the show and did it change after u saw it!

My first thought was a Twilight wannabe but it changed pretty fast and I always loved the series after that. 

10. Who was ur favorite villain?



I really like Klaus because he had a really good sense of humour and some emotion too. Klaus and Caroline!!! Wow! I just loved that he could be so evil, but could be so sweet at some parts too. 




Hope you enjoyed my Vampire Diaries Tag!!!
Be back soon :)


- Kassy98

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal