Sunday 1 July 2012

Brave- Review

(SHORT REVEW)



Brave is the type of movie that would appeal to any type of audience, from very young kids to very elder and old people. This movie exceeded to its expectations in so many different ways.

The movie Brave is about a girl that is a princess, however she doesn't want to be one. She prefers to shoot bows and arrows instead of being graceful, one day she gets led and encounters a witch. The witch then tries to perform a spell to change her fate. The spell goes horribly wrong and she then rushes to fix it as soon as possible.

Overall, I loved this movie. I can't really point out anything I didn't like except for the spell, I think that the spell part fit into the movie in a weird way, I wasn't expecting it no, but it just didn't feel right for me. Did you feel the same way about that part?

I think the best things in the movie were the animation and the story. I loved the animation, it is just some of the best animation and it is just stunning ( Watch  the trailer and see). The story has a lot of good lessons in it and kids will be able to learn proper things from it. The girl is the leader and the saviour and I think this is a really good message that girls shouldn't just sit around and wait for their prince charming, they should live their life!!! A-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal