Saturday 16 April 2011

Source Code Review

 I finally saw the movie Source Code!!!! I have been waiting so long to see it and I finally saw it!!!

The movie source code is about a soldier who enters something called a source code, where he enters the last 8 minutes of someone else's life during a bombing. He then tries to figure out who is the bomber of the train so the next attacks can be prevented. Here is the trailer.




The movie Source Code has the actor Jake Gyllenhaal who I find, is a really good actor. (Price of persia, The day after tomorrow). I find that he portrayed the person really well and that his acting was well done. The woman in the movie, Michelle Monaghan did a really good job playing the person.


When the movie first started, when I saw the title credits I wasn't that impressed. I thought those could've been done better. But then when I saw the train, I knew the movie was going to be good.


Source Code was a movie with a wonderful script and screenplay. I has no idea what was going to happen next and it was unpredictable, which I love. Certain scenes were a shock for me because I did not see it coming. This movie isn't one of those confusing time travel movies, it is easy to understand, but not too simple.The movie wasn't scary, just a bit of bloody scenes.


I loved the music in this movie that was used to portray the emotion in the film and the editing was really well done. I went with a friend and she was crying during the film!!!! That is how much the editing and music impacted the way she felt.


Overall the movie Source Code is a movie for people who like Sci-Fi,Action,Mystery with a hint of romance!! I would recommend it!!

























2 comments:

  1. Jake Gyllenhaal!!! THIS ABSOLUTELY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TAYLOR SWIFT!!! NO IT DOESN'T!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, you have 2 Top Picks pages.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal