Saturday 2 April 2011

Saturday of April!!

So how was April fools day??? Did anyone get you bad or did you trick them???? Well I set a reminder so no one could trick me!!!

So this week my recommended movie is going to be the movie Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.I know.... Its kinda not the newest movie out yet.. But when I saw the new poster for p2.. I had to recommend it!!In my opinion its the best movie yet!!!








This is the new picture!!! :)
here is the link where I found it:

(I do not own it in any way)



Book:

I just started reading the book Beautiful creatures. Its good... Slow at first but then it speeds up and gets more exciting...Im not done it yet though.. Ill tell you guys how it was after i am finished.








Music:

So the song I recommend for this week is called "Alligator Sky" by Owl City!! I love the tune!!! Also did you know that Owl City covered the song "Enchanted" By Taylor Swift????(So Sweet!!)











Hope you like my choices for this week!!! Comment below to say your favourite songs,books,T.V shows and movies!!!

Also comment on your opinion on this post :)

Have a good Saturday!!!

-Kassy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal