Thursday 28 April 2011

April 28th

Hey Guys, I know I have been posting a lot lately and I have only focused on movie reviews. I have completely forgotten about what I made this blog for: Music,Books,Media and movie recommendations!!


OH!!!! The New Harry Potter Deathly Hallows trailer came out :D!!!
Love it!!




But I don't remember them jumping off the cliff in the book ;)

Music

This weekend I have been obsessed with the band Florence + the Machine (Florence and the machine)!!  I love the song Cosmic Love!!! I also love Dog Days Are Over!!! They are all around AMAZING!!! 






























Book:

Right now I am reading the book Flipped!!! Its actually pretty interesting!! it may be considered a love story, but I don't like love stories that much but I still think this book is interesting!!






There is also a movie for it, I haven't watched it but It looks pretty good :)...Comment below if you have watched it!!

Here is the wiki for it so you can check it out:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flipped 

More Music

My band at school is playing this song :)!!! I am a clarinet ( I couldn't buzz and wasn't good enough for saxophone)The clarinet part is really pretty though. Tell me what you think of it and this isn't my school...





My Final Words To You:

We only have a couple more months of school!!!! Then SUMMER BREAK!!!!! Yeah!!!








P.S if  you liked the Keltz link, I have an excerpt from it here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal