Tuesday 12 April 2011

Tuesday April 12th

Hey guys!!! I was thinking today and I forgot that I dident recommend my favorite t.v series!!! Well one of them!!

I love the vampire diaries!! The storyboard is cool and suspenseful and keeps you on edge!! The music is awesome and the cinematography is amazing! I just thought I'd like to say that!!

Catch it Thursday nights on the CW I think at 7:00

Also source code.... I told you in the blog post 2 weeks ago that I really wanted to see it!! Sadly I was extremely sick so I couldn't see it last week!!! I will try to see it and get the review posted ASAP!!!

Did you know a spy kids 4 is coming out???? Also I have a book review to do later on. I am reading a book called the white mountains for lititure circles and it looks pretty interesting !!!

Have a happy Tuesday !!!

1 comment:

  1. *roll eyes
    Grey's Anatomy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    And Nicholas Sparks is now officially my favourite author. I've never had a favourite author before...
    He's SUCH an awesome writer!!! He even wrote the books that have been turned movies: Dear John, The Notebook and The Last Song. He's AMAZING!!! Kassy, check him out! You absolutely HAVE to!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal