Sunday 3 April 2011

Passengers Movie Review

So... Last Night I couldn't decide what to watch, so I decided to watch the movie Passengers. The movie Passengers is about a plane crash where a counsellor (Anne Hathaway) has to help them. She then finds herself at the root of the mystery.

I have to say that passengers was confusing for me. I was trying to piece the pieces together at the end, but it was hard. I am sure that if I watched it again, I would be able to understand the movie better.

I thought that the way the film was done, the shots and the camera angles really conveyed the mystery and suspense into the film. Anne Hathaway did a really good job acting in this movie.

Passengers is one of those movies that would be perfect for someone who likes mystery and suspense throughout the whole film. This is like a physiological mystery.

If you couldn't catch onto Inception, I wouldn't recommend this to you.

Trailer





1 comment:

  1. Watched The Vaction(2007), Anger Management, What happens in Vegas, He's just not that into you :) They're quite good. More on it later. Bell just rang. :)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal