Friday 8 April 2011

Friday Febuary 8th 2011

These are the songs I have chosen for the..... Second week of April!!!

Overall this week has been pretty gloomy, there is a terrible flu bug going around :(

Song:

I figured that since there is a Taylor fan that looks at my blog very often, I would recommend my favourite Taylor Swift songs!!!

Taylor Swift has came out with 3 albums, Taylor Swift,Fearless and Speak Now. My favourite albums are Fearless and Speak Now, Fearless with a more country vive and speak now with a pop vive.

I will say my favourite songs from her "Speak Now" album today!!!! My favourites are:

#1 Haunted!!!
I LOVE THIS SONG!!! I just love the melody and how Taylor Swift sings it!!!







#2 Better Than Revenge!!!

I love this song because it shows a whole new side of Taylor Swifts singing!!




I also found a cover for this song that I think is really good too :)









#3 Long Live!!!
This song gives me the feeling of happiness! I would imagine this song to be in a castle and at a very happy moment...








Media:


Over the past few days I have found some very cool media on the web and on apps, the first thing I found was Ellen's new app!!! Its called Know or Go and its for the ipad,Ipod touch and Iphone!! It is like a trivia app!! You can get it on the app store ($1.99 for Iphone, $2.99 for Ipad)

Click here to access it on the apple website!!


Guess What??? I got my first request on my request site!! So I decided to check it out!! It is a website called Keltz.. The person who recommended this has written a story on the site and its really well written!! The good thing is that the first intro is posted on the site. The bad thing is that you have to become a member to see the rest of the stuff on the site!!! Click Here to access the first page and if you like it, email me here or email her at keltzfamily@gmail.com.. She would love to hear from you!!!


1 comment:

  1. Yay! Love the song "Long Live". I'd have to say that I really can't say which are my favourite songs from her. And the only reason that you need to sign up to read past the first chapter of Keltz is because otherwise, you have a bunch of people leaving very nasty comments. I learned that the hard way... :(

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal