Sunday 24 April 2011

Hop!!!!

Hey guys, Last weekend was a big movie weekend, but I wanted to save this review for today because it suits it perfectly!! Todays easter!! So I'd like to do a review for the movie Hop.

I know most of you guys probably are like "Hop!!! Thats a kids movie and I CANNOT BE SEEN WATCHING THIS!!!"!!! Well its actually not the worst movie ever!!

Okay starting, this movie has Russell Brand, who is super funny! He kept me laughing throughout the whole movie it also has the actor James Marsden (Cyclopes in X men, the price in Enchanted) who is pretty funny as well!!! Have you ever watched the Big Bang Theory... It has the actress Kaley Cuoco who plays Penny!!! 

I am going to make this review short and sweet :).. If your little sibling wants to see a movie... Pick Hop!!! It has some humor in it and the animation is really good.. The music is good tooo... But make sure you bring chocolate this film will make you want to crave chocolate like there is no tomorrow!!!






Happy Easter Guys!!! Please, Please if you are viewing this comment!!!!! I would like to see who is looking at my blog :)!!!

Happy Holidays (We have a long weekend :))




Oh and I also watched soul surfer, Ill post my review later for it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal