Sunday 13 March 2011

Red Riding Hood!

I saw this movie and I have to say.... Its one of the best movies I saw in 2010/2011!!
This movie has amazing cinematography and angles. The plot is so suspenseful and unexpected and it keeps you guessing throughout the whole film. I wouldn't say that it is scary.

The acting was really good! Gary Oldman played a really realistic character and so did Amanda Seyfried! Everyone in the whole movie played a really good role!

Catherine Hardwicke is an amazing director and she should do more movies like this to show how much of a great director she is. She is now one of my favourite directors after seeing this film.

I would recommend this film to anyone 12+, but before seeing this movie be sure to have read the children's tale "Little Red Riding Hood"! Its a real twist on the story!


2 comments:

  1. Kassy!!!!!!!!! And are you betraying James Cameron?

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.aplaceinthisworldtheoutside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal