Thursday 17 March 2011

Browsing on YouTube

So I was browsing on youtube and I came across this video.... What do you think of it?












Friday- Rebecca Black

Rebecca Black is a new youtube sensation. She has released a hit song "Friday" Which is climbing up the charts in the U.S!!!


If you don't know who Greyson Chance is, he was a youtube sensation and He got regonized by Ellen Degeneres and he is doing a record from Ellen's new record company, Ellen-eleven. He has done several songs such as covers and songs that he wrote himself:

































What do you think?
Personally I can't  wait till the song "Stars" comes out on itunes as the recorded version... I find it a beautiful song with lots of meaning. Greyson Chances songs tend to have lots of meaning to them, not just too repetitive.



Oh and Happy St.Pattys Day!!! May the luck be with you today!!!





1 comment:

  1. I've heard that Rebecca Black has been getting a lot of views for that song, but they're all saying that it's really bad. And Kassy, UGH!!!! Greyson Chance AGAIN?! We get it that you're obsessed with him. OKAY?! And you were the one that told me that you were obsessed with him. NOT ME.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal