Thursday 10 March 2011

Welcome to my blog!!!

In this blog I will talk about my favourite movies,books and music.


Who am I?


My name is Kassy and I am an aspiring filmmaker,Photographer and writer. I love to come up with ideas for movies and plot scripts. I would like to be a director. I love to watch the oscars and I love movies with good cinematography,editing and music. (Music creates feeling in movies)

I have a very big interest in photography. Even though my camera and softwares aren't "Professional", you need the idea to make the photo. I love to take photos of nature.I find that I have a different angle of photography that makes my photos unique.

I also love to write. I come up with stories about supernatural, action and adventure.


Thanks for coming to my blog!!!

2 comments:

  1. Grammys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And your welcome!!!!!!!!!! :)
    You should also add that you look up to James Cameron. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. You like the Clique series!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HOW DARE YOU, KASSY??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I feel betrayed!How DARE you!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal