Thursday 10 March 2011

Top of this week!!!

Okay... Because I am new to this maybe I will start by recommending a Song,Book and movie once a week.

SONG: This week I am recommending the song "Sweet Serendipity" By Lee Dewyze. If you don't know who Lee Dewyze is, he is the winner of the 2010 American idol. He is an amazing singer and his songs are very unique.

There is a video link to watch the music video.

BOOK: Right now, I have read a whole lot of books. About 3 weeks ago, I finished reading the book I am number four. It is so good! If you watched the movie, it is not much like the book but it is still very good! Here is the movie trailer and here is a link to see the book on amazon. Click here





Movie: Many of you guys have probably watched it, and its.... INCEPTION!! Inception is an amazing movie about the world of dreams. But if you have a hard time understanding something in the movie, I wouldn't recommend it!
Its on DVD and Blu-ray now so you can rent it instead of seeing it in theatres!


Look out for:
Red Riding Hood- Hits theatres on friday!
March Break: starts saturday
New song: Selena Gomez's new song "Who says" comes on itunes on the 11th.


Finally! We are at the end of my first official blog post! Stay tuned for my further blog posts!!!

3 comments:

  1. Inception. AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kassy, when are you going to stop liking it?!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why didn't you recommend "Rolling In The Deep" by Adele?? I thought you loved that song. And for everyone else that reads this comment, TAYLOR SWIFT IS THE BEST SINGER-SONGWRITER/ACTRESS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T DENY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal