Friday 25 March 2011

This Week!!!

Oh I forgot to tell you guys that I have made a new page on this blog!!! This page has a link to request stuff that You like and that you think I should put on the blog!!
Here is the link:
Here

So this week I will post my choices for songs:

Right now I am loving the song "Intuition" by Selena Gomez and the Scene. It is so catchy  and it is like a good "Power Up" song to get the day started!!!!!











I really like this song :)!!!
I feel like im walkin in the sky... Woahhhhhh!!!!!

Another song I like is "Alone Again" I also love the version by Celene Dion. (Original by the band Hearts)
I love the tune!!!!




























What version do you like the best??? There is also an "Alone Again" Part 2 without the rap, but its not on youtube..

2 comments:

  1. Rapping in Sel's song??!! What happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????? Still like her as an actress better. And love Taylor Swift in ALL categories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And don't forget, Lindsay Lohan's preliminary hearing is on April 22, everyone!!!!!!!!!!!! And Kassy, just to answer your unasked question, but which I know you'll ask, I like Lindsay Lohan as an actress. Not that much as a singer. But her song "Rumours" is quite good. I can't wait for when she pulls her life back together and makes another movie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal