Saturday 19 March 2011

Saturday!!!

Hey Guys, This week I will do my weekly recommendation list:

Book: The book I will recommend this week is a book called Soul Surfer, If you don't know what it is about, it is about a girl named Bethany Hamilton. This is a book written by her as well. Bethany's arm got bittin off by a shark while she was surfing, and she went into the hosipital. She thought she would never be able to surf again with 1 arm missing, but she never gave up and she started surfing. This book is her story and it is very enjoyable and heartwarming...Here is the movie trailer to see what is is all about. I would recommend to read the book first!!!!!!! I always do!!














Movie: This week I will recommend the movie 127 Hours.This movie is about a man who gets trapped by a boulder for more then 5 days. 

Lots of people who get claustrophobic may not enjoy this movie, but I found it very well done. This event actually happened in real life, and its interesting to know how he survived  it.

This movie is rather gruesome, but it is what you would have to do in that situation. 
(This event happened in real life and was made into a book.)

This movie really opened my eyes to safety. The man didn't tell anyone, not even his mom where he was going. If he did he could of easily prevented this incident.Also this movie described the importance of water using various film techniques.









Music: As I said last week, I recommend songs that I like. Not necessarily the hit songs. This week I recommend the song "Long Shot" by Kelly Clarkson. It is a very upbeat song that has a very catchy rhythm.

I also enjoy the song "My Life Would Suck Without You" by Kelly Clarkson. Kelly Clarkson is very talented and got recognized by winning american idol. But she has now turned into a very well known artist!!!!!





Long Shot








My Life Would Suck Without You











So we are done for this week's recommendations!!! Don't forget! The Pretty Little Liars season finale is on Monday!!! On much at 8:00-9:00 PM!!!!

Vampire Diaries returns april 7th!!!

The V season finale was last week and I have to say that it was EPIC!!!!! I love the show V and I hope it returns soon!!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Okay, Kassy, we get it!!!!! And I like the song "Long Shot" by Kelly Clarkson only because I like the very beginning of it. And I know you like the book Soul Surfer. Why not recommend the Clique series next week? Then I can critisize and BOO it. :) You know I will. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal