Sunday 20 March 2011

Limitless Review

Hey guys,I saw the movie limitless today and here is my review for it:

Limitless is a movie about a pill that you can take to become super-smart and use your full brain capacity.

Limitless is the must see movie for boys and men. I went with my dad and another friend and they both liked it. I, personally thought that it was O.K.

I loved the cinematography of this film. The camera angles were really cool and the introduction titles were even cooler. The cuts of the film were very original and were really creative.

The music really expressed the emotion of this film.

If you don't like gore, I would recommend to stay away from this movie. There were many bloody scenes with fights and other stuff. ( Including them stabbing a needle into someones eye!!)

I loved the concept: to take a pill and be able to think your way out of things. It was so creative and so many things could be done with that concept!!!!!

The storyline was creative and original. I found it a tiny bit hard to understand, but thats just me, you will probably understand it.


Overall, if you like movies about superpowers and super intelligence and don't mind a bit of gore,this movie is for you.

Also this is a THRILLER MOVIE!!! and it is rated 14A so if you are below 14 you need an adult to come with you!!!! There is some bad language, with a couple uses of the F word and lots of uses of the S word (which means poop).....



Below are clips from the movie Limitless:





























Here is the trailer:

2 comments:

  1. Oh Gosh... Maybe you should do a review of "Valentine's Day"? I can't wait for New Year's Eve to come out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope Taylor Swift's in it. And Kassy, I'm still going to go see it, even if she isn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And this is the same person as taylorswift13 . :) Check out this site: www.accordingtoyou101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal