Saturday 5 May 2012

Catchup!

Its May and it's almost the end of the school year! Only 2 months, less than 2 months. I haven't updated this blog in a while, but I promise I'll get back to the spin of it because I have been soooo busy. My band concert is in a week and I just finished with the planning for a major school event! Ecolympics! A eco activity event for half day! Ahhh so relived that it is over with, but had so much fun planning it at the same time. ( Eco club, your amazing!). Grad is in a month, and yearbooks are being pre ordered! All is well! Once things start to slow down, I can update more. Tomorrow i'm seeing the avengers, so Ill post a review on that. Also, I saw The Hunger Games 3 times. Yeah, thats just me.

Hope you are having a great weekend!

- Kassy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal