Thursday 24 May 2012

I got INSTAGRAMMED!!!!

Hey everyone, just a quick update.

I recently got instagram. I have to say, I'm obsessed. I have heard of it before, but since I don't own an iPhone, I couldn't do much with it. So i used my dads iPhone and posted some other photos! I am too obsessed. I love how simple and easy the layout it and how it doesn't bug or crash. I love the tags and I love the filters and effects. They aren't too crazy, but make your photos look great!! I love it so much! I would recommend it to any iPad or iPhone user who loves taking photos and videos like I do!

So get INSTAGRAMMED!!!

- Kassy

follow me on instagram
kassy98

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal