Saturday 12 May 2012

My Youtube subscription list.

MeekaKitty


Her funny, humorous videos make my days. Not to mention her vlogs. She also does several music video covers which are always very interesting. MINDGEEK.

Favourite Video


Vlog










Greyson97


No words, just music. He is amazing, he has several of the songs he has already wrote before his rise to fame and they are amazing. He doesn't update that often, but when he does his videos are amazing.


Favourite Video








TiffanyAlvord


Her covers are amazing. She gives a complete twist to the songs and they sound so good. She has such a pretty voice as well. She is one of my favourite youtubers. Its hard to pick which cover I like the best!






lukeconard


He covers songs like tiffany and also does many blogs. He does a lot of collaborations with other youtubes and sings in many fan bands. ( Ministry of magic, the tributes). His videos are also very well done!






meganandliz


They are huge fans of Taylor Swift ( Like me!) and cover a lot of songs. They also write some really good songs! I would recommend to check them out if you haven't heard of them! They do the perfect duets and have the perfect voices. They also have a good beauty channel if you are interested in their fashion and what they wear to parties and stuff.




Favourites







Nanalew

She does several videos with Meekakitty, as mentioned above and she is a great filmmaker and artist. The colours in her videos are amazing and her channel is very well balanced with music videos, vlogs and other stuff. 

Favourites








JoeyGraceffa




He has some of the funniest and silliest vlogs. He also posts some really cool stuff, check out winterspringpro for some really cool parodies. 






NikkiYanofsky




She sang the song " I believe" at the olympics. She is one of the best singers....
 EVER. She does covers
and stuff to showcase her amazing voice.




victoriajustice4all

Although she is a Nick Star, you wouldn't expect the amazing voice. Victoria has it. She can sing really well. She also posts some vlogs and travel diaries on her channel.






OTHER CHANNELS I SUBSCRIBE TO: 

whitneyleemilam
missglamorazzi
cimorellitheband



And these are just a few of my MANY subscriptions! What channels do you subscribe to?
Comment Below!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal