Tuesday 8 May 2012

The Avengers- Review


If you are a marvel movie fan like me, you know that Marvel offers up some of the best movies of the year. With their superb opening titles and credits, plus the good choice of actors and a great action filled story. The Avengers, has all of that, plus more.

The acting is stunning, all the characters are really well developed and they played the characters so well. There were no useless characters, and everyone played roles and worked together. The acting from some of the best known actors of 2012, was really good. I think that they all played their roles really well and with thought.

As mentioned in other reviews I saw, the camera angles of this movie are very smart and satisfying. They give you the total depth of the scene, and what is going on. They put the idea in motion that everyone is working together, despite their flaws and differences.


The Avengers is a movie for all age groups, its for those little boys with the toy figurines, to the little girls who dress up in superhero costumes. For the teens that have seen the many superhero movies, to the adults who have read the many comics as kids. This movie is suitable for everyone and the action in it is really undeniable and awesome. You will enjoy this movie, from start to finish!!! A-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal