Friday 18 November 2011

Jack & Jill Review



Just in time for the holiday season, the new "Happy Madison" picture "Jack and Jill" comes waltzing into theatres. A week later, it is receiving awful reviews about how cheesy it is. After seeing it, I can tell you the good and bad things about it.

The first thing, its kinda cheesy. The jokes are mostly pee pee jokes and they might not appeal to an older audience. Except for the few that are too lets say "Adult" for the younger kids, and trust me. They will know what they mean.

The second thing, it wasn't awful. This movie is just like the other sander movies, so why are people saying awful things about it? There is a clear moral and it makes kids want to appreciate their family more and be careful about what they say. It also makes them wish they had twins (haha).

Thirdly, it was kinda confusing. A lot of men came in and out of Jills life that kids had trouble catching on. Also, how would someone get off of a cruise ship and come back home in an hour??

Jack and Jill is a family movie, but is not a family movie. It is good for all age groups. It has a clear moral and lots of laughs along the way. Sandler's acting will make kids laugh like crazy, as adults you will just have to wait and see about that. C+

2 comments:

  1. nice revieww kassy (:
    i think it would be a great movie. and yeah I guess all the "sandler" movies are the same.
    -Liza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait Kassy awsome review but you saw it without me? :(

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal