Wednesday 30 November 2011

Authur Christmas Review

Everyone wants to get into the Christmas Spirit , by blasting some music, by decorating the christmas tree or by dancing to jingle bell rock. But watching Authors christmas, really can get you into that holiday spirit.




Authurs Christmas offers the big actor "James Macavoy" to play the lead as the too skinny, too jolly Authur. Santa's son. After the big Christmas night, Authur discovers that Santa missed a child so he embarks on a journey with his grandfather to set things right.

Authur's Christmas offers up a fresh taste on the typical Christmas movie. It puts our modern day tech into the place of Christmas and changes around Santa's whole role in the events.

Another thing that makes this movie good is the humour. I have to say, my dad and I were laughing our heads off at some of the parts, especially the grand Santa one liners. This movie is just so funny and keeps you smiling and filled with the holiday cheer. 

I don't really have much to say about this movie, nothing really bad. Except for the fact that the movie makes Santa look really Lazy ;). But he's not lazy! This movie is perfect, and I mean perfect for adults and children alike. Heck, even adults by themselves would like this movie! A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal