Thursday 17 November 2011

The Hunger Games Official Trailer: Thoughts.

When I found out the trailer came out on Monday, I had nothing to do but rush over to the computer to watch the highly anticipated video. The teaser was great- but I really wanted to see more of the characters and more of the personalities portrayed in the film.


The beginning shows Katniss and Gale. I remember that scene from the book. It was so amazing, the friendship that Katniss and Gale had. They portrayed it perfectly.  Then they showed Effie, her makeup and everything was just as I imagined it to be.

When Prims name was pulled out, Katnisses reaction was gold. Jennifer put her shoes into Katnisses boots and did the exact reaction that I imagined it to be. The hope that she wouldn't be hurt and the anger she felt at the capital. Lawrence showed it all, and showed it perfectly.

I didn't imagine that Cinna would look like that.But he seemed to be playing it pretty well. I also saw the glimpse of the capitol and the show that Katniss was on. The tributes looked pretty dead on to me. I was upset that I didn't see Clove (Isabelle Furhman) or Foxface ( Jackie Emerson) because I really wanted to see what they would look like.

Now Peeta, there were lots of complaints about the actor who played him, but I have seen Josh Hutcherson act- and he can pull it off. From what I saw in this trailer, it is confirmed. 




I think that the actors and the writers will carry the true nature of the book to The Hunger Games movie. What do you think?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal