Tuesday 16 July 2013

Waiting Book Review (Book by Carol Lynch Williams)

so summer is officially here for me and I am going to be reading a lot so this is gonna be one of many book reviews. The book I just finished reading is called waiting and its basically about a girl recovering from the death of her brother ( I don't want to reveal too much) but basically she gets torn between two guys.

Don't be fooled though, it's not your typical love triangle.

This book was so well written, when I was reading it, London's pain became mine and I actually had to take frequent breaks because I became so sad reading it and feeling her pain and her loss. Part of the book was actually written in freeverse poems, which I found really cool because those as well really showed off London's emotions.

The characters had so much development throughout the novel, especially London who's inner thoughts were heard the entire time. You can really see how she craves her mothers attention.

I literally read this book in less than 24 hours, and my mom read the entire thing just this morning! I'm going to check out the other books by this author because her writing style is fantastic! I recommend this book to anyone looking for a good read!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal