Tuesday 28 May 2013

Long time no see

I haven't posted in sooooo long! I've had such a busy few months, after my leg injury I've been filming, editing and working hard on end of the year summatives . I have seen several movies, the place beyond the pines, iron man 3 and the great gastby all which I think we're really good! The place beyond the pines was action packed, extreamly dramatic and it carried well throughout the three acts. Iron man 3 was one of my favourite iron mans, it was funny and had a whole different style to it than the other iron mans. Lastly I enjoyed the great gastby, I sadly didn't read the book or watch the other version so I have nothing to compare it to, despite the fact that Leo loves films related to water haha. Anyway, that was my quick update. Be sure to check out my YouTube channel for videos and stuff! Thanks a ton!


oh and if you saw the film voiceless, it is featured in this review

http://www.blog.filmarmy.ca/2013/05/time-zooms-when-youre-watching-shorts/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal