Saturday 6 October 2012

Long time no blog!

Long time no blog!

I haven't blogged in a while, so I thought I would begin with an update! (The starbucks entry was old, but I posted it late).

Anyway, this week and last week and the week before that has been super duper busy! As you probably know, i'm in high school now and I am in a film program so basicially I am taking 5 classes a day, with one of my classes taking away half of my lunch. I am also non-semestered, which can get a little bit insane. But I love high school because of several reasons:

- We are aloud to listen to music during work in a lot of our classes
- There are SO MANY CLUBS! Like so many for everything you want
- It seems to go a lot faster because there are only 5 classes
- Different Classes with different people
- ARTS!!!! I love studying film!!


But its been pretty intense with a lot of tests and projects. This week we worked on a animation with people and objects. Its pretty cool, but a lot of work!

Anyway, just thought I would update! Have a happy thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds neat! I'm high school age but homeschooled so it must be a lot different for you, but it does sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yeah, I love being in an arts program nevertheless, its intense but I love what i'm doing! Thanks for commenting :D

      Delete

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal