Friday 5 October 2012

Mocha Cookie Crumble Review!!!




If you have ever been to Starbucks you probably know that you can't get out of there without spending 5 bucks or more on just a drink. Why? Well according to the ads its fairtrade and the best ingredients possible. Personally when I am walking around with a Starbucks drink, I feel embarrassed because of how much I spent on it. But I do love starbucks nevertheless.

The Mocha Cookie Crumble came out a long while ago, but I thought I would do a little review for it. It is a drink that they serve that is chocolately, mocha, and tastes like cookies. It also has chocolate whip cream on the top. Be warned: They don't put on nearly as much whip cream as the ads say.

I would reccommend this for chocolate lovers, but I would say that it is very sweet and not to have before you go to sleep!

- Kassy

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love those! My favorite Starbucks is probably Java chip, but these are great too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only had the cookie crumble and the green tea one lol. And when I have them my friend ends up drinking half of it!
      Thanks for reading
      teehee :)

      Delete

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal