Friday 12 October 2012

Chatroom







So..... I am so utterly disturbed and dazzled by this movie. After it was recommended to me in my film class I just watched it. Without knowing the plot, without knowing anything besides the fact that it was shot with people actually talking in a room, like it is a chat.

Midway through the movie, I was so disturbed but I couldn't stop watching. The plot was like a magnet and the characters were each so well developed with their own issues. The acting in this movie is crazy good and is so convincing its scary.

The thing that makes this movie horrifying is how real it is. With this technology its so easy to manipulate people making them think your someone that you are someone that you aren't and making them scared, or happy or believe you.

This movie was brilliant. But in the worst ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal