Friday 7 September 2012

The Words





"The Words" was a movie I was waiting so long to see. The whole idea of what was happening with Bradley Coopers character and what he was going through fascinated me. So the day it came out, I saw it.

The movie is about a man who is trying to be a writer, after countless rejections from publishing companies, he doesn't know what to do with himself. After, he stumbles across a manuscript, by an unknown writer. Soon enough those words, the words of someone else, become his own. Before he knows it they are spiralling out of control and he goes into a deep mess he can't get out of.

I liked this movie, a lot of people say it was slow. Yes, it was a bit slow. But I was impressed. I really liked the cinematography and it showed interesting angles, I also loved the plot. I loved the fact that the plot interwinds, by saying that I mean the story that he stole and his life begin to interwind with one another. I find this fascinating. I also loved the script and character development.

Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana did an excellent job in this movie. I really loved Olivia Wilde and Dennis Quad and Jeremy Irons.

Overall I would recommend this movie. It suited by expectations and it was well worth the long wait! A-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal