Sunday 16 September 2012

Owl City Toronto Concert 2012

As you probably know, I am sort of in love with Owl City (Adam Young), on Saturday I went to one of his concerts (my second one!) and I loved it!!! This time the opening band was Action Item and they were totally amazing and they rocked the stage! I wish I would've gotten their autograph at the end but the line was so long!!! I went to the concert with photogirl1919 and we had a blast! I actually remembered to bring a camera this time, so I thought I would share my grainy concert shots with you, just cause!!!

If you haven't seen Owl City in concert, I would recommend it. He turns all his songs into rock songs and completely rocks out and engages the audience!





















4 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I <3 Owl City's music :) One of my friends recently went to a concert of his in FL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so cool! I am so happy that you love his music as well! And thank you very much :D

      Delete
  2. Oh that looks awesome! I almost went to that same concert in Toronto! I love Owl City :O)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal