Sunday 2 September 2012

Summers almost over and its freaking me out.

Gosh, it seems like the last day of school. The crazy, exciting day was just maybe a day ago... Its funny now that in less than a week we will be back to school. School. Yeah, its hard to absorb. I heard a lot of people say that they made a mess out of their summers, but lying around all day, watching TV and facebooking all day long. Well, this summer I was jumping on the trampoline, swimming and instagramming all day long so I suppose that my summer was pretty good. I did what I love to do, I took loads of photos, I went to camp and lastly I met Roberta Bondar!

But now its the weekend, last Sunday of the summer vacation and it its kinda sad. Its just that I'm starting HIGH SCHOOL and I don't know what to expect. At least I met some really nice people who go to my school!

This was just a quick update, so happy labor day and have a great whats left of summer!!! :)

- Kassy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal