Sunday 4 March 2012

This Means War- Review



Everyone loves action, the cool idea of secret agents fighting. Why not add a little romance in the mix? This is the movie this means war. This is going to be a short review because I can't review many aspects of this film.

This Means War is a film about 2 secret agents. They happen to be best friends, one having a younger son and the other being a player. When they both stumble across Lauren, they go into a dramatic fight to see who she will choose, and risking their friendship on the way.

First I would like to say, This Means War was really funny. It had great humour in both good ways and bad ways. The twist with lots of the violence made it really cool to watch. The acting was really funny and the 3 leads played the role really well.

Overall This Means War was a faced paced action filled comedy, although cheesy at points it still was watchable and had some great laughs. B-

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I really love your blog! Your review are really well written, and they make me want to try the movies!

    -Carli

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal