Thursday 2 February 2012

I could not be happier.... Ever

So I found out that my results for my audition are coming today.... So I rushed home uttering "oh my god, oh my god" the whole time. I was so nervous to see what my results would be and was freaking out the whole time. I got home, rushed to the mailbox opened the letter and then. It was there.

I GOT IN. A wash of happiness went over me. I started to cry, I started to laugh. This was my goal for 2 years. Ever since grade 3 I wanted to be in the film industry and this has began my path! Thank you to all my readers and friends and family who have helped me get to this incredible moment. Thank you.

1 comment:

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal