Sunday 19 February 2012

Big Miracle Review



 Big Miracle is a film starring John Krasinski and Drew Barrymore. It is based on a true story that took place in a small town in Alaska. It is about 3 whales a mother, father and baby which are trapped in the ice and only have days to survive. Together, they spread the word to help save the whales.

Out of the wide range of movies that I have watched, Big Miracle stands out. Not just because of the interesting and true to life story, but because it is a movie that evoked all my emotions.

I was impressed with everything that this movie had to offer. It had a great plot that moved very swiftly throughout the movie. I was not bored throughout the story and it was very interesting. The film also had a very light tone to it, it didn't seem so depressing although the plot of it was a very sad idea. What I mean to say by this is that, you were not sad the whole time.

The acting was the cherry on top of a great movie. I was so impressed with everyones performance in the movie, they seemed to really put their heart and souls into the characters that they played. I was particularly impressed with Drew Barrymores performance in the movie. She played her character so well and was amazing in that role.

Big Miracle was a inspiring film. It is perfect for any type of audience from environmentalists to kids. It will make you laugh, cry and everything in between. A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal