Wednesday 14 December 2011

You know its the holidays when...

You walk into your moms room and your mom hides a bag and yells at you to go away.



Finding a parking spot at a mall is the best feeling ever.


All you hear on the radio are christmas songs


When store lineups seem to last an eternity




When you suddenly develop a craving for hot chocolate everyday





And when you find yourself counting down the days until break.
Like me.
now.
:D


Just want to wish you guys an early happy holidays and break the news that I now have 190 followers on twitter!!! So HAPPY EARLY HOLIDAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal