Saturday 17 December 2011

Rant on Bullying

Why did you just say that? Why did you just do that? I don't understand. Why does it make you happy to put someone down? One small thing you said could've meant the world to someone. So..... Why did you do that?

Out 0f 35 countries why is Canada 9th on the list? Why?. 15-22% of children report being bullied. What is 15% of 5.6 million? A lot.

One in 10 adults report their children being cyberbullied. You know how many that is?

The worst of it. If a person who witnesses the bullying intervenes, The bullying can be stopped in 10 seconds.


10 seconds. Thats all it takes. 10 seconds. Then why aren't the rates of bullying going down?  You can save a life.

BULLYING HURTS
I AM A DO SOMETHING PERSON
I WILL STAND UP AND NOT STAND BY
I CARE, I CAN HELP, I CAN CHANGE THINGS


( I am going to make a video soon on this)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal