Sunday 17 March 2013

Must read books for people like me!

I am a type of reader that gets bored easily, I can't stand books that use long descriptions and such so my taste in books is different than a lot of peoples. Here are some of my favourite novels:


This book puts forth great lessons about life in general and the ending put me in tears. I think it is a good insight on what teens experience throughout their lives. Its also written in letter form , which keeps me reading it.


Some advice: Read the book before you watch the movie. I watched the movie first and it totally ruined it. Actually don't watch the movie at all, the movie did a poor job at keeping the meaning of the novel in my opinion.


I went through this book in two days. That says a lot about me because I am a very slow reader. I enjoyed every aspect about this book and its setting in an arts school.


I was so impressed by this book, its not a typical teen novel and thats what makes it amazing! Again, I read it in two days! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal