Friday 4 January 2013

Life of pi





Life of pi is a film about a boy who gets stranded on a lifeboat with a tiger. But life of pi isen't only about that, its about friendship, family, love and hope.

Life of Pi was visually amazing. There were some scenes, well almost all the scenes in this movie were stunning. They were also so realistic. The special effects were mind-blowing! Did you know the tiger was CGI??????? It was so real!!!

I know this is going to be short, but this movie was really, really good. I think that when the oscars come along, this is going to be a strong nominee! !! A-



1 comment:

  1. I read the book for school and it was okay. Good to hear the movie is better. I should go and see it!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal