Saturday 26 January 2013

Gangster Squad- Short Review!




Gangster Squad is the long awaited star studded movie based on real events. I was looking forwards to see this movie because of the high awaited praise for it.

This is about police officers who band together to get rid of the mob king, Mickey Cohen who runs the city.

This movie created a good idea for the time that they were in. I enjoyed the music, and how it really captured when this happened. I also enjoyed the story and how it was very real, but at the same time, fun to follow.

Overall I did enjoy this movie, but I think that it would appeal a lot more to a different type of audience other than myself. I thought it was very well rounded and would recommend it! B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal