Thursday 22 November 2012

The Perks Of Being A Wallflower Review

I have to admit, I was dying to see this movie the day it came out. There was something that attracted me to it, the 3 strong leading roles, the imperfect perfect story, the amazing development of the characters. Also the fact that the book was so highly appraised.


I ended up seeing the movie a week later with huge fans of the books. This movie is about a depressed teenager who meets 2 seinors that welcome him into their world. Its an amazing story of love,friendship and being true to yourself.

I really enjoyed the cinematography in this movie.The shots were very visually appealing and the lighting really conveyed the emoition of the show-bittersweet. I have to warn you, this isent just a story of friendship, its not all happy. But thats what makes it different from the other movies.

The acting was increadible. All the characters had such a great devolopment, and Logan Lerman blew me away with his acting of the main character, something better than his Percy Jackson days. Emma Watson was such a great Sam, and I coulden't imagine anyone else to play that role. Ezra Miller was so great in his role as Paterick. He conveyed it with so music emoition.

The part of this movie that I most enjoyed was its realism. Friendship isen't all happy, there are always rough points in it. Lots of movies fail to convey life from the perspective of the wallflower. This movie shows that life isen't clean. There are some really bad things that happen in life and you have to stand up and be the better person to get out of a rough time. It also shows how much friends and having people can help you. Flawless. A


No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal