Friday 1 July 2011

Canada Day!!!

Yay! Today is Canada Day!! I love Canada! Living in such an awesome country. Wait- I bet you're probably asking. "How does this apply to entertainment". Well here I will list some of the many Canadian people that inspire me.


Celine Dion

I grew up listening to her music, her voice is amazing and unique and she is known for that.
James Cameron
James Cameron is one of the movie directors that everyone wants to be like. Titanic and Avatar both are at the top of the most watched films and he has won Oscars for his films. He is known all over the world.
Avril Lavigne

She is so popular and her music is SO catchy. She has won awards and has came out with 4 albums. Just recently she came out with her new CD called "Goodbye Lullaby" which has already had 2 hit songs: "What the hell" and "Smile".
Lights

LIGHTS is a rising star. She has already worked with big stars such as Owl City and received Rad reviews on her CD's. Her songs "Second go" and "Saviour" had become hits.
Nikki Yanofsky

Nikki Yanofsky is amazing. Her voice is just-- Wow. I was amazed at the NATIONAL Olympics when she sang for Canada and sang the song "I believe". She is also so down to earth.
Shania Twain

Shania Twain is an awesome country singer and she came from Canada. She has an Autobiography and her new song "Today is your day" out on itunes!!
Sarah McLaughian

I listened to her songs as a kid and she is really good!!! I just love her music style.

Fefe Dobson



Fefe Dobson is a rising star. She has had 3 hit songs and has sung in the "Wavin Flag" for Haiti. I feel like we are going to see her more often because of her rapid success.


Justin Bieber

Im not a huge fan- but I respect him. He has worked hard to get to the place he is today and he deserves his fans. He started out just like us.
Alyssa Reid


Alyssa Reid is a role model. She tried and was on The Next Star- she diden't win. But she kept trying and got a record deal with Wax Records. She was at the MMVA's and has won awards. Her new album is really good and I hope she continues making awesome music!!



These are just a few of the many inspirational Canadians we have. Who do you think is inspiring in Canada? Write below on the comments.

1 comment:

  1. I think that Jann Arden is an inspiration to Canada

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is a great way to share your thoughts with me! Do you agree with me or disagree with me? I would want to know! Remember, I have feelings too, don't take things personal